We provide a full
range of Notary
- Witnessing and Attesting the signing of documents
- Certifying documents as Originals and True Copies
- Notarial Certificates and other Notarial Acts
- Obtaining Apostille/Authentication from the Singapore Academy of Law
- Obtaining Consular Legalisation (Read more)
- Obtaining public documents (Business Profiles, Certificates of Good Standing, Birth and Marriage Certificates etc)
- Drawing up documents (Wills, Powers of Attorney, Authorisation Letters etc)
What is the Notary Process
Following attestation of a document, the Notary will stamp the document and issue a Notarial Certificate which must then be Authenticated/Apostilled by the Singapore Academy of Law Read more.
How long will it take
Notarisation: 30 – 45 minutes.
Singapore Academy of Law Authentication/Apostille: Same/Next Working Day
Consular Legalisation: Varies subject to Consular Authority/Embassy Read more.
What should I bring
1. The Document/s to be Signed or Original Document 2. Government issued Photo Identification eg Identity Card, Passport, Work Pass 3. Instructions, if any 4. Other documents as may be required and advised, if any.